Welcome to my magical world. Here you can follow me as I search for knowledge, understanding and the differences between Paganism and Wican. As I learn and grow in the knowledge of these two worlds, journey with me as I find my way into a new religion and watch as I pick which way I will go. Share with me the ups and downs that I will have, and the road blocks that I must over come to find a spiritual life that I seek.
Friday, May 27, 2011
A Journey of a Thousand Miles Begins with a Single Step
They say that a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Then I guess this is what will be my first step into the worlds of Wiccans & Paganism. I have been thinking of becoming a "witch" for a few years now. But it was after the birth of my daughter Nicole that I voice it out loud to people. I don't think that many of the people that I told think that I'm serious but becoming a witch. And I guess up until now I really haven't been to serious, but I am now. I think the hard part for me will be the waiting, as anyone that knows me knows I hate waiting for things. But I know that there is no way that I can learn or understand all that i need to know over night or in the course of a few months. My biggest and hardest test will be the waiting and if I can conquer that, then I think I have a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment