I have been on a quest to find my magical name for a bit now. Today I was in You Tube and found this video on finding your magical name, so I played it and following how to find your magical name with numbers.
The video tells you to take your full name given to you at birth and use the Numerology Alphabet Chart to add up your name. I did is and ended up with the number 1. Then the video tells you to make a list of things that you are drawn to, then from list make up a list of names using your interest, like this.
My List of Interest
Medieval
Castles
Dragons
Diamonds
Butterflies
Books
Numbers
three
Crochet
I list of Names I got were
Lady Diamonds (I've used before)
Lady Dragons
DiamondButterfly Dragon
I stopped at point because something tells me to, that that last name in the list is something. So using the Numerology Alphabet Chart again I add up the name DiamondButterfly Dragon and get the final number of 5. At this point the video tells me that these two numbers should be the same if I pick the right name for myself. As you can see they are not the same. I can feel that this name is the right one, but something is off. So I sit back and look at the names, the numbers, the lists, then it hits me. Try my married name. I have been married longer then I used my maiden name, so I give it a try. Using my married name adds up to a final number of... yes 5. I'm happy with this news, I get up and go into the kitchen make lunch and my mind is still working on this all. Then it hits me again my full married name = 5, the name from my list = 5, in Numerology there is NEVER a double digit and putting the two names together gives me a 5+5=1. That is the same number I got using my name at birth. For me, my my whole life as been about numbers, how they add up and break down and for these names adding up and breaking down to one number meant a HUGE thing to me. It pull everything together and put it in one basket.
As I eat my lunch I start writing up this blog entry up, I get to the part where I list the names I picked from my list of things I'm drawn to, and I noticed that I stopped at 3 names, then I look up to the list of things I'm drawn to and count, there are 9 of them. For the better part of the last 25 years when it come to me and numerology, everything breaks down to a 3 in some mathematical form, like the square root of 9 is 3 and so on. If you notice there is a 3 in that list.
Am I going to just sit back and except DiamondButterfly Dragon as my Magical Name. No, in my heart I know my magical name is seeking me out, calling to me, wanting me to find it, and I feel this great need to find it but I just can't jump at the first thing that comes to me, I must make sure that the name I take/use is mine. I will continue to meditate and work on this quest.
Welcome to my magical world. Here you can follow me as I search for knowledge, understanding and the differences between Paganism and Wican. As I learn and grow in the knowledge of these two worlds, journey with me as I find my way into a new religion and watch as I pick which way I will go. Share with me the ups and downs that I will have, and the road blocks that I must over come to find a spiritual life that I seek.
No comments:
Post a Comment