Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Still Here, Just Been a Busy Few Weeks

Still Here, Just Been a Busy few Weeks

            I’m still here and kicking, just have had a few busy weeks and still have at less another half week to a full week of busy busy. Even though I have been very busy, I could have been reading my Wicca: A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner, I’m at about the half way point now. And still doing my training at The Magicka Circle School. Only thing that I haven’t been able to do is my tarot card draws. I’m hoping that once school is out for the simmer, I will have more time on me hands.

            I’m still wondering about an Altar, should I wait to start looking to get one or should I go get it and the tools I’ll need for it. I realize at this point I’ll only be able to have a temporary altar but I still need the tools as well as the altar cloth. Yes I know I’ve only been training for about a month now, but I ‘m at about 80% sure this is the right path for me. Everyday I can’t wait to get time to read, I’m always thinking about what I’ve read and what I’m doing in my courses. I have found myself looking around me and seeing the beauty in everything, from birds eating and feeding their young, to a beautiful sunset I watched the other night outside.

I’m still waiting on a reply from my email to The Wiccan Church of CanadaHamilton Temple. I’m hoping that maybe I can start going to Saturday lessons and the Ritual after wards.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Beautiful, With the Wiccan Church of Canada you can just show up for the class. They hold their classes on the second floor of the Sky Dragon Center which is on King William St Between James and John. You just show up for the class and then you can say for the ritual afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sweetie,
    Yes I know I can just show up, but that it not me. I would like to either have some one to go with, or know that after having emailed with some one there would in a way know some one. Just it just the shyness in me that I seek this. silly eh.

    We still need to get toether sweetie.

    ReplyDelete