Thursday, June 9, 2011

Total Spiritual Happiness

It is a weird feeling in the mornings to wake up and feel totally happy inside. For years now I have woken up, missing something inside. Yes I am very with my marriage, I’m happy with my children and the way in which my life is going, but something was always missing from that happiness within me. It wasn’t until this afternoon that I realized for the last few mornings I have waking up feel a total completeness to my life. Has anything changed and what is it? Well, I have found a spiritual path that I am finding to be fulfilling. I awake every morning now excite and happy to be alive, I can’t wait until I can sit down at my laptop and continue with my Wicca training, It’s like my soul as found purpose.

I have even seen how my training is changing me. I want to do more to help this planet to stay alive, I want to help everyone, from my family and friends to people that are in need, homeless, down on their luck, with people in other countries. I just want to reach out and help the world. I have always been on side to help animals in need, but now it animals, people and earth itself. I’m even thinking of giving some of my time to the needy, will find somewhere that I can volunteer my time and energy.

As of tomorrow I will be drawing a tarot card from my new deck, The Celtic Dragon Tarot Deck, just got it this afternoon. And I got a new book called The Element Encyclopedia of 5000 Spells by Judika Illes. This book is HUGE and can’t wait to get into it.


Today Tarot Card is – The Four of Pentacles

No comments:

Post a Comment