Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just a Grab Session Tonight

   When should one start buying their altar and tools, their rituals tools, candles and oils and go nuts with crystals? Should one start buying up all the book they need or want? Or does one sit back and relax and get things as they are needs? And when some one is new to Wicca when do they know it's time to buy something? And what should the first things they should get? I'm so excited I just want to run out and start buying everything I need or may need? But then comes the question, what should I go for first, what are the things I need NOW, and how do I know I'm getting the rights things?

   So many questions that I have right now and some seem like their aren't meant to be answered right away or at all. Should I be happy enough with my few new books, a borrowed book, my 2 tarot decks and a new on the way? Or should i be looking already for the next thing(s) to get? And what should they be? Today I was reading the Wicca A Guide for the Solitary Practitioner, and I was to the part that explained the reason, and how and why they were use. Like the broom, the censer, and wand to mention a few of them. It explained how Wiccans make, buy or find these tools, should I just worry about finding and making the ones that I can for now? Do should I buy them? Which are better? Makes me wonder to if finding a coven is a good idea for me? It allow me a place to find some one that I can talk to, a place where maybe i can get answers to my millions of questions. Next post should be Coven vs. Solitary Wiccan

Tarot Card for today is = Queen of Wands (reserved)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Darlin,
    Check out witchvox. It might give you some ideas about the circles and covens and such in the area. And if you need to talk you have my number and email and all that.

    The "tools" of the craft can be fun. I like making my own but somethings I just cant make. I've been practicing my craft for almost 6 years now and I dont have everything... so follow your instincts about what you need now.
    Raiwvynn

    ReplyDelete