I join a Wicca study site (called Magicka School) yesterday and I got to the first lesson this afternoon. The first lessons work with tarot cards, so I had to go find my two tarot decks and I need to go a get a journal book as Magicka recommends keeping a journal to record both my experiences & impressions of what I am learning. I already have a project to do as well Magicka wants me to start meditation exercises. Shell be interesting to see how that works out, they recommend do the meditations at the same time every day or at less around the same time everyday. I think the best time for me will be in the evening after Nicole has gone to bed, I may not always to able to do it the the same time but at less it'll be close. I've decided to do my meditations in my bedroom as I can lock the door from everyone but my husband and he is in at work most nights any ways and would understand if I tellhim why I needed some time alone. So I have the place, the music, the subject that I will meditate on, just need to find my candles and then I'll be set for tonight.
So my first lesson is on "The Fool & The Magician" I need to research them and the roles that they had in different societies and different times around the globe. What do they do and what do they seek? And how their societies views them.
Magicka School - http://www.magickaschool.com/
Welcome to my magical world. Here you can follow me as I search for knowledge, understanding and the differences between Paganism and Wican. As I learn and grow in the knowledge of these two worlds, journey with me as I find my way into a new religion and watch as I pick which way I will go. Share with me the ups and downs that I will have, and the road blocks that I must over come to find a spiritual life that I seek.
No comments:
Post a Comment