Welcome to my magical world. Here you can follow me as I search for knowledge, understanding and the differences between Paganism and Wican. As I learn and grow in the knowledge of these two worlds, journey with me as I find my way into a new religion and watch as I pick which way I will go. Share with me the ups and downs that I will have, and the road blocks that I must over come to find a spiritual life that I seek.
Thursday, June 2, 2011
Patiences Is A Virtue Or Is It??? Part 2
Well I still don't know is patiences is a virture but my little outburst this in my blog seem to have helped. My friend who is Wiccan read my posting this morning and contacted the teacher and phoned me. First off, thanks sweetie for the help. Yippee I am now in the class and started on my way to training. As for my early post this morning, although I am not sorry for it, I should have been a little bit more patient about. But as it turns out the teacher never even got my email with the request for enrollment, seem there was a email address issue that a few of the teachers were unwear of, so all in all things have worked out. So now I'm off to class to start working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment