Welcome to my magical world. Here you can follow me as I search for knowledge, understanding and the differences between Paganism and Wican. As I learn and grow in the knowledge of these two worlds, journey with me as I find my way into a new religion and watch as I pick which way I will go. Share with me the ups and downs that I will have, and the road blocks that I must over come to find a spiritual life that I seek.
Monday, May 30, 2011
The Making of My Books of Shadows
I have a friend who is Wiccan, I remember when she told me that she was about to have her Wiccan ceremony. She was so happy and ecited. I got in touch with her again, and she pointed me to another Wicca school (she teaches there too) it's called The Magical Circle School. I joined there yesterday, and in looking around I found that I will need to make that Wiccans call a "Book of Shadows", one site that I was on last night gave some ideas as to what to use in making my own Book of Shadows. I have opt'ed to use a journal style book, and as the author of the one site said some use one book or like she has gone with was to use three different journals. So this morning I was at Wal-mart and got myself 4 journals, one I'll use for Spells, one for thoughts & dreams, one for Rituals and the last I may use just for general thoughts or for tarot Study. So now I wait for the journals to call to me, as I've alway had this thing where the subject that i'm working on needs to call to me. Like with these journals, I have one for each different area, but the journals are all the same, black with lines, ribbons to bookmark my place. Well I need to wait to see which one will be for spells, rituals, dreams & tarots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment