Friday, June 3, 2011

For the Love of Books & Reading Them

   Well I got into my 'Creating a Book of Shadows" did all the reading for it and have done all the assignments. So I now have my three Books of Shadows started and ready to go. I have ordered the recommended reading books and they will be delieved today sometime. And when I went to look for my tarot card book, so I could read up on the card I draw today, I found a book called "Wicca, A Guide for the Solitary Practitoner" I had borrowed this book from my Wiccan friend years ago and I guess that I forgot that I had it, I bet she even forgot. Well sweetie, I found and got your book here, and will return it once I'm done reading it. At less for now this is one less book I have to buy.

  But I still have to find my tarot book, I seen the book for my Dragon Tarot Deck but I find that deck hard to read and understand. So I often don't use that deck, I like to use my Waite deck. So I have decide that frfom now on, I'm going to draw a card daily, will carry it around with me (when at home) so that I can look and study it often darning the day, then at night before I go to bed I will sit down write in my Book of Shadows - Crystals & Tarot Card Readings & Thoughts and write down that the card means and what I got the the card all and as well as my thoughts about.

Tarot Card today is = Page of Swords

No comments:

Post a Comment